Monday, October 5, 2009

Old Stuff # 1

"Meet us."

Originally Posted by BK.

Liberty and I are bored. Often. But also sometimes funny things happen to us.

So mostly for our own benefit but maybe for the benefit of you guys too, we are going to start a blog about us. And hopefully it will be mildly entertaining.

I’m BK, and I will write in plain text while Liberty writes in bold. I will let her introduce herself too. As for me, I am a twenty something lady living in Washington, DC and trying to make my life more Mary Tyler Moore and less weird cat lady living in a basement. I will let you know how that goes. Ridiculous things often happen to me. Also sometimes I do ridiculous things because I think the stories that result from them will be funny. I love cupcakes and hate pulpy orange juice. I have no strong opinions about U2.

So hopefully people like what they read, but if they don’t, whatev. We’re doing this mostly to keep ourselves entertained.


No comments:

Post a Comment