Monday, October 5, 2009

Old Stuff #2

"From Iowa City, With Love."

Originally Posted by Liberty.

Greetings from Liberty, reporting live from a law school library (hereinafter, lawbrary) near you. What should you know about me? Well, we’ve just met, so I’ll keep it clean. Vital statistics include:

- Twenty-something, midwestern, law student.

- Interests include politics, animals, using ye olde english in everyday conversations, and fried things with cheese.

- Dream job is bad-ass civil rights lawyer. Back up plans include Food Network chef, zookeeper, and bookstore owner a la Meg Ryan in You’ve Got Mail.

BK & I hope you’ll enjoy our daily musings. I can promise, above all else, that they will be utterly random. If you don’t enjoy our musings, well…I don’t care.

No comments:

Post a Comment